Monday, July 20, 2009

Response - Anonymous 2:28

THIS IS NOT A FARKING AFTER SALES WEBSITE FOR WHOLESALE-DRESS, STUPID!
This is a personal BLOG whereby you can tell me your story and help OTHER people who might get cheated.

MY BLOG DOES not WORK for WHOLESALE-dress!
Is she stupid or Blind or she cannot read english!???

STOP coming here ASKING FOR $$$$, I don't OWE you a FREAKING DIME, STUPID!

AND YES it is your OWN Freaking Problem to FIND a way to get them to refund you.
AND not by visiting my BLOG you stupid ASS because I don't work for THEM.

THIS IS A PERSONAL BLOG, NOT A AFTER-SALES blog for them!



Anonymous said...
What the f...... Is that my problem. i already send them my message, but they told me to put a comment on the after-sale. they will solve my problem. so wHAT should i do? what kind of wholesale web is this? i jus want my refund? why is it so complicate?

July 19, 2009 2:28 PM


OK Morale of the story, it is hard to get refund from them FULL STOP!

3 comments:

  1. Please link to each other and spread the word..

    I have linked to you also

    Regards
    Shiok Guy

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow you really need to get a life... =/

    ReplyDelete
  3. All photos, website links, texts are FAKE!!! They are all copied from other websites and the photos are stolen from Taiwanese Yahoo sellers!! They make everything together and pretend those are their own things! Those are what CHINA seller do! FAKE, NO COPY RIGHT, LIE, NO AFTER SALE SERVICE! One you've paid for them you can't get your money back!!!

    Be careful!!

    ReplyDelete