Tuesday, September 29, 2009

In response to Comments Made

>> I truly need to get a life, because I am just a BORED housewife with no kids to look after and better nothing to do BUT I do HAVE time to burn!
Envy me, you stupid ...

If your comment doesn't help, please shut up and OH by the way, you need to get a BRAIN
!
Anonymous said...
wow you really need to get a life... =/

September 19, 2009 1:00 PM


>>I doubt ALL china sellers are such but still BUYERS beware!
Not to mention buying online, EVEN when you are in CHINA and at the store ITSELF, there is no guarantee the stuffs they sell you are as they claim. SO, cheap doesn't equate to QUALITY.
Anonymous said...
All photos, website links, texts are FAKE!!! They are all copied from other websites and the photos are stolen from Taiwanese Yahoo sellers!! They make everything together and pretend those are their own things! Those are what CHINA seller do! FAKE, NO COPY RIGHT, LIE, NO AFTER SALE SERVICE! One you've paid for them you can't get your money back!!!

Be careful!!

September 22, 2009 4:04 AM

7 comments:

  1. When i ordered the first time I got my package in one week. Now it's the second time and it's been over a week and they haven't sent out my order yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi. thanks for doing this blog. i have talked to them and told them to at least give me assurance that what happened to others will not happen to me well they gave me a name. Rong Jiang. When I asked them who I should contact personally since I am a lawyer and I would like to know the person I can pin down when things will not be right. Yes I am from Russia but I know how to speak English and talk properly but they really are pain in the ass when it comes to language barrier... Even the Russian Support. I don't know why she can't understand what I want. Anyway. Hope nobody's gonna buy from them. Please... Don't ever buy from this website ever...

    ReplyDelete
  3. These people are bastards, I've also faced the same problem and have been emailing/calling them for 2 months now and they still won't refund me for the defective items. How they're still in business, I don't know, but I sincerely hope karma comes back to kick them in the ass one day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Why are you so bitter? You can perhaps do something interesting like learning how to design a website or something. Smile. Life is good. :-)

    wholesale

    ReplyDelete
  5. My order of around 12 pcs took a week for them to wrap up and package..

    placed on 24th june i#ve still not got it.. although they have sent me a tracking number..

    3 items were out of stock but they have not refunded me for the shipping cost for these three items(which is most of the time around the same price as the actual items each)

    I#ve asked twice and they said they'll do it later.

    ONLY ORDER FROM THEM IF YOU ENJOY BEING RIPPED OFF

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for give awareness about sites which are scam. I always prefer online shopping with bulk or wholesale and I have visited this site topsellerbrand, which is not looking good and really a scam website. By reading this article it will help me in saving my time to avoid visit scam websites.

    http://www.wholesalepages.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Totally agree! This site is too much alike causewaymall.com. The layout, information, texts and even the content on their About us page :/

    Their blog: http://blog.wholesale-dress.net/ which looks exactly same as causewaymall's one: http://www.causewaymall.com/blog/

    That is what China wholesalers doing... copy-cat, but only know to decorate alike others, and do nothing on their inside(products & quality).

    ReplyDelete