Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Response to Ms Carlinaphn

I don't really want to SCOLD people, but how come there are customer coming to my sites aasking for REFUND!? What a joke, don't know whether I should scold her for her stupidity or pity her for her ignorance ...

Ms Carlinaphn, PLEASE get your MONEY from Wholesale-dress.net.
I DON'T work for them, get YOUR FACTS RIGHT!

carlinaphn said...
hi. can u return my money? the amount is $50.47 and one of the clothes is missing the code is X09050317-1 US$ 5.75. can i get my money as soon as possible? thk

July 12, 2009 9:54 PM

3 comments:

  1. What the f...... Is that my problem. i already send them my message, but they told me to put a comment on the after-sale. they will solve my problem. so wHAT should i do? what kind of wholesale web is this? i jus want my refund? why is it so complicate?

    ReplyDelete
  2. i did not order yet, its good thing i read this blog, there are a lot of customers who are complaining than who like them, i just wondering if those people who like them is also working with them. thanks to the blogger.

    ReplyDelete
  3. is wholesale-dress.net is made from china? if they are no wonder.

    ReplyDelete