Wednesday, May 13, 2009

An update from one Anonymous buyer.

Thanks for all Anonymous' contribution.
I am very happy to update posts with other people experiences with this particular scrupulous online seller.

Hihi Anonymous,
I guess they don't refund YOU if they have SENT out something to you. No matter if that is NOT the one you ORDERED or it is FAULTY or if it is not the size. AS LONG as something is SENT out, that is the END of it. I got a REFUND because there are some orders that are not sent out at ALL. But in the end, the SHIPPING is CRAP because average out, the shipping cost is NOT WORTH it at ALL! Anyway thou cheap really is not worth all the TROUBLES. Spread the word out!

They are being a BULLY because we cannot possibly FLY over to china to solve the case right!?


Anonymous said...
omg, they are not going to fix the problem! after all the emails that i sent to them, they decided to end the case without any partial refund at all. am i that unlucky?

here is what they emailed me last:

Date: Sat, 9 May 2009 09:32:24 +0800
From: after-sale@wholesale-dress.net

dear
This case is ending now. For the result will not change.
have a nice day!

Yours faithfully,
after-sale.


2009-05-09

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After-sale Team

What kind of service is this? coward was what i replied back still demanding them for my refund. I will keep you guys posted for any future correspondance.

It is true that they are giving other China sellers a bad reputation.

May 8, 2009 9:21 PM


I am guessing this update is from the below comment you sent.

Anonymous said...
They are so dishonest. Sending faulty items (wrong in everthing, eg. material, style, size, etc...)and will not resolve the matter properly. They would only give you small part of the refund back (about 20% of the item price only) if they want to, otherwise they will come up with a ridiculous reason not to refund anything at all. They will try their best to rip you off. At the end, you are not buying cheap as you are paying for those faulty products that they sent.
WHOLESALE-DRESS.NET (wholesale city) is a very bad seller that i have ever experienced.
Hopefully more people can find their way here and read about all these experience by different people to BEWARE of this seller.

6 comments:

  1. hi. can u return my money? the amount is $50.47 and one of the clothes is missing the code is X09050317-1 US$ 5.75. can i get my money as soon as possible? thk

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello. when will u guy will reply me?

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. crap.... I just made my order from them... I wish I read this review before ... :-(((((((

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just received my order. The clothes are total garbage. I am so mad! There are 2 pieces that are decent. The rest is like dollar store quality. There are bows that are attached with GLUE. Like that is going to make it through the first wash. Also there was a half of a chinese fashion magazine in my order.... i guess they also needed to rip me off on the shipping...increase the weight. SO mad at myself.... they are really living up to what people are saying about the CHINESE...too bad for the decent suppliers.

    ReplyDelete