Sunday, May 24, 2009

Just sharing a bad experience out of goodwill.

I start this blog to share a experience. A BAD ONE!
And I see people commenting online because I used RED to highlight my anger, the whole thing look FAKE! Why do I want to create a whole fiasco if it is not real.

Scam,how do you define it?
scam - deprive of by deceit

They post a picture and the clothings that came doesn't even come close to what is shown online. 2 Piece of the items I wore, was OUT OF SHAPED after one wash. Shipping wasn't as claimed ONLINE by weight, they charged as they like and claim OUT OF STOCK, but shipping was NOT refunded pro-rated, because OUT OF STOCK.

No email to say what is happening.
You have to figure it out all by yourself and the after SALES was terrible. The email back and forth, back and forth. You feel like you are communicating with a retard.

Cheap definitely, worth all the trouble and effort.
DEFINITELY NO!

You do not need to thank me BUT I am confirm REAL!

1 comment:

  1. I have the same terrible experience with Wholesale-dressdotnet. The worst ever!


    Of all my orders, none were shipped the way it should be. Every order had out-of-stock issues, I kinda understand that because it is such a huge fleet. But when they asked you to replace, you did, and you ended up receiving a mix of all, from the initially out-of-stock to the replacement. Then of course, you owed them money! Yay yay!

    What is more, they reserve the right to split your order without fulfilling it. This time, they asked for no replacement, or sometimes they would just put junk in there. The shipping rate is consequentially higher, which is already too high. I did receive a huge chinese Vogue magazine (weighed no less than a pound), and a 4-year-old calendar of the bastard Chen Guan Hy!

    And the customer service, oh god... They call you "dear" as if you were in freaking kindergarten and they walk out of the conversation with no regard to your presence. Very disrespectful. Very bad English, too, so bad even for someone who doesnt really care like me. Cant take it any more.

    ReplyDelete