Friday, May 8, 2009

Other Anonymous readers sharing their experience.

Maybe we are just the unlucky few but WHY TAKE RISK when you have to make HUNDREDS of dollars for MINIMUM order to risk so much PROBLEMS and TROUBLES. Seriously I rather you spend that ONE HUNDRED DOLLARS on ONE expensive dress to save on all the 'DRAMA' that you have to FOLLOW up later on!

Hi all, these are Anonymous readers who commented on my blog, and not my personal experience, so read with your own caution. I understand that there are alot MORE people who like me wanting to warn other people of this PARTICULAR seller because everything on their websites and their pricing look too good to be TRUE. YA, it is TOO GOOD to be true! And I learnt my lesson, hoping my lesson can help LESS people to be CON by them!

My reply : Hi, I understand how PISSED you are, in the end I am so angry with myself, I just throw ALL the order away. Looking at the RUBBISH make me so pissed with myself. Anway I learnt a lesson and now I seldom buy any clothings from CHINA ONLINE websites. They really give A BAD name for other China Online sellers.
Anonymous said...
This is so TRUE! I bought products from them too, so happy that i found what i am looking for. I made a big (for me it is big)purchase from them, $250US.

I have to follow up my order almost everyday, reminding them of my order and asked that they check the items before sending them out.

Despite the fact that i've politely asking them to send me the correct items that i've ordered, they sent me 40% of the items that are not as described. FAULTY with wrong style, wrong length, wrong sizing (one of the free size items would ONLY fit a 3-4 YEAR OLDS- and i am not joking), bad materials...etc.

After so many emails (i keep emailing them even when they dont reply to my emails), they still cant solve the problems to the acceptable standard. I am so upset!

Their refund policy is ridiculous! They wont exchange for the correct items for me. They would only give 30% REFUND for items that THEY THINK they should (after making me providing them with proofs... - WASTING SO MUCH TIME!!!), and will not refund anything for the postage. Therefore, i am paying 70% or more + postage cost for items that i will not wear.

After all, i think we are not getting the products cheap as we are paying for those FAULTY products that they sent too.

Very dishonet seller!

This is a bad seller!

May 6, 2009 8:03 AM


My reply: YAH the products send are RIDICULOUS, doesn't look ABIT like what is SHOWN online. TO make things worst, their QUALITY are ridiculous. TOTAL RIPPED off!
Anonymous said...
They are so dishonest. Sending faulty items (wrong in everthing, eg. material, style, size, etc...)and will not resolve the matter properly. They would only give you small part of the refund back (about 20% of the item price only) if they want to, otherwise they will come up with a ridiculous reason not to refund anything at all. They will try their best to rip you off. At the end, you are not buying cheap as you are paying for those faulty products that they sent.
WHOLESALE-DRESS.NET (wholesale city) is a very bad seller that i have ever experienced.

May 7, 2009 6:26 AM

4 comments:

  1. To anyone complaining about the size, I think that's your own fault for not checking the measurements. I considered buying something until I noticed 40 cm bust, and yes, that is a kid's size.

    Yea... just saying, you guys have every right to be mad but that little bit is your responsibility, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment is ridiculously non-sense.... 40cm bust? you probably need glasses or ask for clarification.

    ReplyDelete
  3. True..I experienced it also.they send you the items that is 50% different from what you order. And the out of stock scenario which really made me upset to them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. True..I experienced it also.they send you the items that is different from what you order. And never like to response to your e-mail which really made me upset to them.

    ReplyDelete