Tuesday, August 17, 2010

the STUPIDEST comment goes to ...

And the STUPIDEST comment goes to ...
Anonymous said...
Lmao @ your posts. I know this was long ago. You must've been the "unlucky ones" I have order 10x plus from wholesale-dress.net and never have any problems. They do tend to have alot of out of stock items, but that's not a big deal. You must not be Asian, maybe that's why! You need to get a Asian last name, they will treat you better roflmao!! All their clothes was packaged properly brand new and with tags. It takes about a week to get to my place by FedEx. Great to hear that other people backed up from purchasing from their website, otherwise there will be more out of stock items. LOL! Cheers! v(^_^)

I would definitely not order from "jstyleshopper.com" they have the ugliest clothes!! China seller don't do things the same, but to treat non-Asian people better? That's another story ROFL!!

April 28, 2010 10:08 PM

Firstly I really don't know what it has to do with being CHINESE or ENGLISH or MALAY or Peranankan! And from which part of this WHOLE blog tell, this STUPID JUVENILE idiot what kinda of Race or Nationality AM I!? Or you are telling people you are CHINESE because YOUR ENGRISH sounds STUPID. YOU ARE SUch a disgrace to your OWN race! By the way, if You cannot write in PROPER ENGRISH, maybe you can write in your OWN LANGUAGE, whatever that is!


And do you EVEN understand the meaning of ASIAN? GO GOOGLE it and be precise, what you mean by being ASIAN! Asian DOESN'T only IMPLY CHINESE, if that is what you meant!


And I do admit I am the UNLUCKY ones, and so does alot of people who have made purchased. If they are doing a fair business, they shouldn't even have ONE UNLUCKY customer to 'spread' the words around! And if initially there is ONLY ONE of me, then OK I am unlucky. BUT IT SEEMS like there are getting more.


By the way, so far there is only ONE LUCKY you. What are the ODD huh!?

10 comments:

  1. you must not be so clever yourself for misspelling "stupidest" twice

    ReplyDelete
  2. i did not claim to be CLEVER! But I admit I made the mistake. I just do not like pple getting racist in the comment. If pple has nothing that can HELP others to say or NICE, just shut up. Am I right?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Terrible internet business company. If you don't want to live a nightmare be aware of buying from them, crappy merchandise a very dishonest business practices.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Leave your comments on sitejabber.com. This site is a USA government iniciative to help keeping e-commerce clean of scammers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. dear 'the-apparently-LUCKIER-anonymous-buyer'
    are you implying you're asian? well SO WHAT? i'm chinese, with a perfectly normal chinese surname and yet they give me the worse customer service i EVER received! you need to have a low temper to even tolerate them and i can tell you i exploded with anger, especially after receiving the responses from them. tell you what, i did not get my items neither did i get any refund. donating the money to charity will do a hell of a better deed than wasting it on scammers like them.
    good luck to those who are planning to purchase from them or currently waiting for your package..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Calm down. Your English is not that great either. Don't judge others, she probably did not mean to offend you. It sounded more jokelike to me.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ok... so I read the review but I went ahead and ordered a lot of stuff from wholesale-dress.net. I got my haul on time and not one item was missing, torn or ugly. It was a good shopping experience.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi. My name is Andresa and I am from Brazil. I made 6 orders in wholesale-dress.net until now, and all orders went fine.

    I think this site is tendentious, so american people don't buy things from China.

    If you think I'm lying, send me an e-mail so I can show you my photos with cloths and earrings from the site.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I know this is kind of old, but I think it's also unnecessary to include this on the blog. Makes the reviews look less credible and just BIAS. I want to read reviews not drama on people's comments. There will always be ignorant comments and things like that, just leave it out and keep the reviews coming.

    ReplyDelete