Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Read on for More comments!

To Believe OR NOT to believe is Everyones' choice. What I am doing here is to share a VERY bad experience.


Like I say before; CHEAP? YES!
In the end because of the senseless and no LOGIC shipping cost, it ain't cheap either, and I treat it as a lesson learnt!


Worth the effort? DEFINITELY NO! If you are that LUCKY ONE, good luck to you and hopefully you continue to have that 'GOOD LUCK'! But this has nothing to do with Race or me being bitter about the whole incident. I also blame myself for being blinded by the 'cheap' clothings. Now I know better, and plus I can afford the 'Lesson', I paid for. And not everyone can afford to make such silly mistake!!


And we should be thankful to those who also commented and hopefully MORE people would come and see this small blog here and RECONSIDERING from ordering from them. If you are one who want to help, tell me your story :)

Angelica Giselle said...
OMG this is the worst place to order from!! I just received my order after 2 weeks of constants fights! The customer service staff is very rude and the chiffon fabrics are horrible! DON'T BUY FROM THEM!

April 6, 2010 4:26 PM

Anonymous said...
Lmao @ your posts. I know this was long ago. You must've been the "unlucky ones" I have order 10x plus from wholesale-dress.net and never have any problems. They do tend to have alot of out of stock items, but that's not a big deal. You must not be Asian, maybe that's why! You need to get a Asian last name, they will treat you better roflmao!! All their clothes was packaged properly brand new and with tags. It takes about a week to get to my place by FedEx. Great to hear that other people backed up from purchasing from their website, otherwise there will be more out of stock items. LOL! Cheers! v(^_^)

I would definitely not order from "jstyleshopper.com" they have the ugliest clothes!! China seller don't do things the same, but to treat non-Asian people better? That's another story ROFL!!

May 16, 2010 11:29 PM

Anonymous said...
You probably working for wholesale-dress.net. Try clean up their bad reputation.LOL
I live in USA, I order them before take forever my order arrive.

Here is my review:

Service - Not good, but not worst. (Having Asian last name treat you better)LOL BULLSHIT


Quality - Average, some actual items does not match website pictures, you get what you pay for.

Shipping fee - Overcharge

Refund - Don't even think about it, you don't get what you pay for.

I have order from jstyleshopper.com before, fast shipping only take 3 days arrive only is you in USA, some items quality is very good some items is average and great service, price is little bit high.

There is few Korean Clothing website in USA, go search on Google. If you mind ship from oversea go order from CCT-Fashion.com.

May 26, 2010 8:52 PM

Anonymous said...
Three pcs out of stock but I paid loads for the items including shipping fee but they only gave me the actual cost of the items withouth shipping fee so they owe me about 30 dollars... TERRIBLE

go with je551.com , only a few days to prepare 1 or 2 then you have your tracking number.. hardly ever any out of stock items.

July 2, 2010 12:48 AM

STupidwholesale said...
GUess what?? i ordered bunch of clothing and they shipped out 3 items that i dint order and guess what again?? i paid for it???! isnt it ridiculous? and you know what they said? " they are very sorry and that they will just send me an additional dress once i order again" the hell! and they dont refund!!!!!

July 2, 2010 5:05 AM

Heddle Kate Rosete said...
hi everyone! I am so grateful that I stumbled upon this blog. Just earlier this week, I was planning all the products I was going to buy from wholesale-dress.net. I already added some item to my cart and was already planning to finalize my order tonight.

I was originally looking for voucher codes for discounts for the site when I stumbled upon this blog through google.

I was about to dismiss top-dresses.net for wholesale-dress.net. But thanks to this blog, I'll stay loyal with top-dresses.net.

Again, thank you so much!!!

July 14, 2010 4:17 AM

Tsubaki said...
I was about to order loads from wholesale dress. Thank you for your review :)

July 14, 2010 6:31 PM

Anonymous said...
I bought things from this website twice & I received my items fine but yes the shipping price were ridiculous,they are more expensive than the items I bought and is not like what it says on the shipping rate on the website. I'm having problem communicating with them because their English is broken. And they ship my item after 2 weeks from the day I put my order & took another 3weeks to get to my place.Luckily I never ordered more than just 3 items at once. Some of my booked items are not re-stocking at all, I've been waited on this one dress but until now, it is still out of stock.It's been 4 months now if I'm not mistaken (as usual no email/message has been sent to update me)..Overall what I can say is, they are just bunch of unprofessional sellers who trying to rip you off by selling cheap product(not high quality/provide good service/ anything) but they will charge you more on the shipping & "at your own risk" thing to get their profit for the day...

August 5, 2010 10:29 PM

Anonymous said...
I had my first purchase with them weeks ago and it was terrible too. The blouse was even too far alike from the ones in the picture, there were so many left over threads. I know I have read this blog before but didn't realize to make a second thought when I purchased with them. I will never go back to them ever. Thanks for your blog!

August 6, 2010 2:29 PM

Shoppaholic101 said...
Hi. thanks for doing this blog. i have talked to them and told them to at least give me assurance that what happened to others will not happen to me well they gave me a name. Rong Jiang. When I asked them who I should contact personally since I am a lawyer and I would like to know the person I can pin down when things will not be right. Yes I am from Russia but I know how to speak English and talk properly but they really are pain in the ass when it comes to language barrier... Even the Russian Support. I don't know why she can't understand what I want. Anyway. Hope nobody's gonna buy from them. Please... Don't ever buy from this website ever...

June 14, 2010 11:00 PM

Jenny said...
These people are bastards, I've also faced the same problem and have been emailing/calling them for 2 months now and they still won't refund me for the defective items. How they're still in business, I don't know, but I sincerely hope karma comes back to kick them in the ass one day.

June 18, 2010 6:16 PM

Angry said...
My order of around 12 pcs took a week for them to wrap up and package..

placed on 24th june i#ve still not got it.. although they have sent me a tracking number..

3 items were out of stock but they have not refunded me for the shipping cost for these three items(which is most of the time around the same price as the actual items each)

I#ve asked twice and they said they'll do it later.

ONLY ORDER FROM THEM IF YOU ENJOY BEING RIPPED OFF

July 1, 2010 1:01 AM

Anonymous said...
All photos, website links, texts are FAKE!!! They are all copied from other websites and the photos are stolen from Taiwanese Yahoo sellers!! They make everything together and pretend those are their own things! Those are what CHINA seller do! FAKE, NO COPY RIGHT, LIE, NO AFTER SALE SERVICE! One you've paid for them you can't get your money back!!!

Be careful!!

September 22, 2009 4:04 AM

23 comments:

  1. my first time here to purchased my orders and in my dismay i didn't receive the exact count of my orders and when asked customer representative the answer i got is "SORRY"....which is really not enough! i mean business when i ordered those items and receiving incomplete items leaved bad taste to my mouth!!!!!!!!!!!! I magine, i lost $10 of the item unshipped to me!!!!One thing more, items here are not as good as seen in the picture!!!!!!!!!!!!!! compared for what we have here locally, products @ WHOLESALE-DRESS.NET are NOTHING BUT TRASH!!!!!!!!!!!!! tsk tsk......just think over before ordering, you also have to pay certain amount from your LOCAL CUSTOM not to mention that i asked for door to door delivery!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT REALLLY SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. they suck!!! They make me pay trash very upsetting :(((

    ReplyDelete
  3. please report them to paypal every time

    ReplyDelete
  4. i just bought from wholesale-dress.net and like most of you said the quality is really bad some of my pcs were damaged i spent a lot of money buying things for my friends and instead of gaining im loosing a lot im so sad and disappointed. can someone assure me this website is good? www.je551.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. PLS read this before you buy from wholesale-dress.net. They are TRASH. The quality is really bad. never order from them or get ready for being ripped off

    ReplyDelete
  6. Before buying from wholesale dealers, it is important to know if they are credible and has a good reputation. Read some information about them before you decide doing business with them.

    China Wholesale Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello

    I'd like to have you as my friend,because it's very interesting to see these notes.

    my email/msn:

    linksfashion@live.com
    --------
    looking forward to hearing from you!xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. thanks for letting us know.actually they are all shit.I had a shopping experience with lovelyshoes.net and it was the worst shopping i've ever had.And they don't refund either.I was so shocked and disappointed.Even i didn't know where or whom i could complain about them.Anyway i love asian products but i won't try those stupid websites never ever!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi

    Thanks for letting me know. i was about to place order. Can anyone recommend any reliable website to me ? i have a plus size body, so need BIG size.

    Thanks and Happy New year :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for your post. I hope people realize how valuable this kind of information is.


    -mikee

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gee thanks, I was about to pay tonight. Can you guys please recommend some website unlike that shit.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am really mad at wholesale-dress.net.
    I purchase items for total 500++ usd, and I asked for 3 days shipping and I have already paid for it. You know what happened??? They shipped using 4-6 months shipping...
    WTF!!! who will wait for that long, and they even said I owe them 30 USD???! so ridiculous. how Can I owe them 30 USD more since logicly the 3 days shipping would be much more expensive than the 3-6 months shipping. On top of that, there were 2 items that were out of stock.
    So do you think it is logic enough that I owe them money??? They should OWE me money!!!
    About the refund, after 10++ emails and countless time of chatting with them, they only wanted to refund 20 USD. =.=

    ReplyDelete
  13. wow.. well, thank goodness that I stumbled upon this blog!
    I'm so happy that I looked for reviews about their website :T
    I was going to order from them this week,
    But that's not gonna happen after reading all those negative comments from them!

    Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I really wonder if there's another way of finding the original products that are shown in their photos... It's really sad though, good thing I believed my sister & googled it to see reviews. But seriously, where do all those photos originally come from?

    ReplyDelete
  15. I ordered 10 items from the. 3 of them were not the ones i ordered. Plus i received some of them with coffee stains & some of the accessories were broken. I also chose DHL as shipping method, the money i put there got to waste as well since the items took more than 2-3 weeks to arrive. And that was because of "their man" (as they explained to me) that made a mistake and forgot about my order. So my order were in prepare for about 2 weeks when it should take 3-5 days....

    Anyways, thinking of all the mistakes put together, all the after.sale@ could offer me was either 3usd, OR i could order from them for 200usd and get 5usd in discount. WHAT A HELL?

    ReplyDelete
  16. They dont' even answer your questions about your delayed order. You will spend 30 minutes talking to an operator that hardly understand what you say, you will get frustrated because every time you will ask a question its either she'll give u an answer that is not even connected to your query or ask you with another question that is sooooooo d*mb! I've even encountered an operator that has no manners at all and so impolite saying that shes the one getting annoyed? WOW! My order was delayed for like 3 weeks and when I received it, one of them has a hole and smelled like gas! It looks horrible and it obvious that it's stuck in their warehouse for years because the color is starting to fade and it has some yellow stains! I took pictures and sent a complain but that was a waste of time, they told me that I can wash the stains and sew the hole? LIKE HELLO? I paid for a new sweater but relatively high shipping and that's all you can tell me? I wont buy from them again and wont recommend it to anyone! Items are cheap but the shipping fee is almost 80% of the price of your items anyway. If your order costs $200 then your shipping will surely be 150-180 bucks!
    And most of the time the item that you ordered is out of stock and they don't even tell u, most items does not look like the one in the picture and is not wearable! worst they wont refund you instead they will put your money in your acct on their site that way, you are forced to make a replacement and order again from them. IF YOU ARE PLANNING TO ORDER FROM THEM, SAVE YOURSELF FROM ALL THE HASSLE. NOT WORTH IT!

    JIANG RONG YOU HAVE THE WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER! YOU DON'T TREAT YOUR CUSTOMERS RIGHT, HOPE PEOPLE WILL STOP PATRONIZING YOUR TERRIBLE PRODUCTS!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hey there, i would like to tell my experience

    I order my 4 clothing 2 weeks ago
    after waiting for an unreasonable 12 days (because the website listed as 3-4 days shipping) i got my orders

    It appears that 3 of 4 of my orders are too small, it's because their measurement size listed on the site is not accurate enough.
    The other one is just plainly bad, it's not good, doesn't look like in the pictures
    THE BUTTON ALREADY CAME OFF BEFORE I EVEN WEAR IT.

    So, i email-ed them and ask for an exhange size and 1 refunds.
    But guess what they told me??

    "Dear,
    sorry for that ,do you mean that all the items you ordered are smaller tham you have imagined,then how about give them to your friends who can wear them ,and if you really like the style ,you can make another order to order L size ,it must be suitable for u .
    Have a nice day !"

    I mean WTF was that? is that supposed to be a response ??

    I was so furious that i contact them through the livechat and i even add their msn
    I've been talking for almost 2 hours with one of their representatives the email is huqingaftersale@hotmail.com

    She is so bad and rude, i ask for a refund and she is making fun of me
    I asked for a refund for the items which the button already came off, the item cost $22.97, she said "i will refund $2 for u"

    WHAT THE FUCK ?
    *in my mind i was saying, fuck you chinese ppl"
    I'm half chinese, but i'm not from China (thank God)
    It's very embarrassing.
    They are all imposter and manipulating ppl
    Such a disgrace.
    and to be honest chinese ppl have a bad reputation in United States "THANKS" to these kind of guys.

    So i said i will return all this items to their place for an exchange size.
    They say i have to pay for the shipping from my place to their place, and i said okay (even though it's not worth it)
    But this is the point
    I would like to test their honesty in here
    After i said "okay"
    they said, "but u also have to pay again the shipping from our place to your place"

    I was like wtf ? are you guys for serious?
    i paid almost half of the total price just for the shipping cost only
    and i have to pay this much again?
    hell no
    So i said that, i would like to talk to the manager
    And we will see after that
    I'm going to talk to her in an hour
    and i will post here the outcome

    ReplyDelete
  18. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  19. THANK GOODNESS FOR THIS BLOG!! I was just about to order from them but with my fiance always being sure things are safe we looked for reviews and IM SO GLAD WE FOUND THIS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thank goodness I stumbled upon this blog! I was weirded out lookin at the shippin costs so I planned on checkin on Google if I could find anythin! I'm shocked jus reading the reviews let alone thinkin of ordering anythin from these cheap guys! Thanks and I feel sorry bout your bad experience!

    ReplyDelete
  21. A total rip off. The items especially the dresses are terrible in quality. I even received a torn one but they won't give me a refund and just promised to send a gift in my next order, as if I would order from them again. Wholesale-dress.net is a total rip off. Beware!

    ReplyDelete
  22. This is the worst site to buy ever!!!!! They look like there confused wid how their company works n yes they are rude as heck.....2 weeks already n my items r still in NJ...n their clothes ripps easy.....i was asking them y dey r lagging n told her off..n she left the conversation cuz she knows she's wrong....definitely not ordering from here again...n she ask me I owe her 2.70...n I was tryna n sarcastic n told her since my order is late....im not guna pay...its jux freaking 2.70 dang it.....all dey wana do is rip off people....dey r so quick to collect money n 10 days to prepare n send it out..diz is bs...even my bby 10 months can pack clothes in 1 day....guess der dumb... :|

    ReplyDelete